Author Topic: [REPORT] JuanTwoTree, Adrian Black [CLOSED]  (Read 93 times)

TugayCanD

• Los Santos Police Department- Police Officer I
[REPORT] JuanTwoTree, Adrian Black [CLOSED]
« on: August 12, 2016, 06:37:20 PM »
So Adrian was over the speed limit ( Speed Cams ) so I stopped him, he ran from me - which he jumped to a sever and didn't RP any injures which I didn't report him.. - After that I started investigating him  ( I had his ID from the Traffic Stop ) and raided his house, after the raid gladly our lovely admin JuanTwoTree started helping me with Roleplaying NPC's that have seen ADrian BLack around the vicinity ( SF and LV tolls ). He was real fair while doing those in every information he did /flipcoin. He was a good friend of mine. Finally Adrian stopped at LV, laying down behind a house. so Juan called 911 as the house owner. I started searching North LV as I finally found them but they were both AFK. ( while we were in Traffic stop Adrian had Daniel Udvari with him , they ran together after meeting somewhere ) when I finally found them they were AFK as I said, Juan said just leave them I'll jail them If they move. I said no cuz its important for Dean making 2 arrest by himself, would make the chief and his supervisiors proud. I started waiting for them, but I had to go to dinner. AFter the dinner I noticed that Adrian was gone. I PMed Juan can you TP him back so we can Re-Rp and Juan said I won't '' There's no rule as DOnt run away while PD is AFK '' but I waited to RP for them and they had to wait for me for a Fair RP. Juan incisted on not TPing him back or DO ANYTHING. And then I asked Adrian back politely so we could Re RP but he started saying '' You and admin cheated he told me where I am'' but we did all IN RP case which you'd know that Juan is strict about RPing.

So I want to Re Rp OR want Adrian Black to get punished for what he did.

If we come to Juan, I love him but he ignored me in this case I require the appropriate punishment for him, THank you.

Cheers

TugayCanD
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 09:37:56 PM by Mafia »
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

Dean McGee - LSPD, Died on the Line Of Duty.

Daniel Richards- Los Santos Police Department
DaVonte Johnson- 516 Liverpool Crew

JuanTwoThree

• Administrator
Re: [REPORT] JuanTwoTree, Adrian Black
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 06:53:51 PM »
 I'm afraid you do not comprehend that as an Administrator I've got to treat everyone equally. I don't see how it's unfair for you that you went AFK and he came back. Yes, he was AFK... Of course he was, though there was really nothing I could do as they weren't, for example, outside the Pizza Stack. In other words, they weren't AFK in a public place. Neither did they go AFK to avoid a situation with the LSPD nor anything like that. In that case, if you think it's unfair for them to go away whilst you were AFK, you should self-evaluate yourself too as you were looking for them whilst they were AFK as well. Whatsoever, I never accuse somebody of something without fundament, so here is the proof or what leads me to think that you are not able to comprehend that if you're my "best friend" or my worst enemy I'll have to treat you equally.

http://pastebin.com/R3VQDfv6

I won't make a big deal out of this, to be honest. I don't want to write a huge wall of text once again. This is my defense. I will no longer reply to this thread, waiting for somebody to overview it and take a decision.

Edit: I've just re-read. "Juan said just leave them I'll jail them If they move." What I was saying is that you should pretend you're leaving, and I'd be reconning. If they moved they were clearly trying to avoid the situation. And I have reconned him, and he only started moving a few moments back before you came back.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 06:56:30 PM by JuanTwoThree »

TugayCanD

• Los Santos Police Department- Police Officer I
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 07:17:16 PM »
I'm afraid you do not comprehend that as an Administrator I've got to treat everyone equally. I don't see how it's unfair for you that you went AFK and he came back. Yes, he was AFK... Of course he was, though there was really nothing I could do as they weren't, for example, outside the Pizza Stack. In other words, they weren't AFK in a public place. Neither did they go AFK to avoid a situation with the LSPD nor anything like that. In that case, if you think it's unfair for them to go away whilst you were AFK, you should self-evaluate yourself too as you were looking for them whilst they were AFK as well. Whatsoever, I never accuse somebody of something without fundament, so here is the proof or what leads me to think that you are not able to comprehend that if you're my "best friend" or my worst enemy I'll have to treat you equally.

http://pastebin.com/R3VQDfv6

I won't make a big deal out of this, to be honest. I don't want to write a huge wall of text once again. This is my defense. I will no longer reply to this thread, waiting for somebody to overview it and take a decision.

Edit: I've just re-read. "Juan said just leave them I'll jail them If they move." What I was saying is that you should pretend you're leaving, and I'd be reconning. If they moved they were clearly trying to avoid the situation. And I have reconned him, and he only started moving a few moments back before you came back.

I knew what you meant by '' jailing them if they move '' but  I told you If you can watch them for me and when I get back we can RP this whole situation and sort it out. I trusted you. I tought we were gonna RP when they or I come back but you didnt do anything.

[PM] To [4] JuanTwoThree: check them briefly I'll AFK okay? when they come back we'll resume RP
[PM] From [4] JuanTwoThree: Sure

I relayed of thise promise of yours, thats why I incisted on resuming Roleplay thank you, As Juan I'll stop writing here and let the authorized staff do their job.

Cheers,

TugayCanD
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 08:12:16 PM by TugayCanD »
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

Dean McGee - LSPD, Died on the Line Of Duty.

Daniel Richards- Los Santos Police Department
DaVonte Johnson- 516 Liverpool Crew

Mafia

• Head Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 09:36:38 PM »
As Head of Administration, I'm here to conclude the whole situation between parties involved;

- First thing's first. The "Adrian jumped into the sewer" issue can not go any further in terms of investigation. No evidence is given by the specific player involved in the given case. You should know that, if a player breaks a rule, you have all the right to report them. A statement is not enough. You need to back up your argument with a screenshot or any other form of proof/evidence. If you still, however, have the screenshots, feel free to PM me and I'll look into it. Outcome of the first point is hereby concluded, no punishment will be issued to Adrian for now. Exception is only made if you do have the screenshots to back up your argument.

- Second thing. JuanTwoThree. So, as I have read through the report, I noticed that the guy went afk after making sure there was no police presence in his vicinity. That leads us to the point; If you do not have any police presence in your district and you are wanted, you have all the right to go afk. However, if there was any police presence in the area of conflict or police nearby, Adrian would have been punished for afking to avoid the situation. JuanTwoThree even gave you an option to pretend you are "afking" to make sure Adrian is in fact afk. Looking at the replies, I assume that Adrians afk state was confirmed.
As an Administrator, you have to treat all players equivalent, which means, if he goes afk without police being nearby and you (as the Officer involved here) then decide to go afk, there is nothing the Administrator can do. You both did in fact go into an AFK state.

One important thing to keep in mind for the future; No matter how good of a relationship you have with an Administrator, he still has to treat you just like any other player. You have to understand that being an Administrator requires you to fully take actions based on an objective point of view -> no personal emotion can be applied.

Report is hereby CLOSED, LOCKED and ARCHIVED.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 09:39:30 PM by Mafia »