Author Topic: Complaint against admin JuanTwoThree. [CLOSED]  (Read 82 times)

MootjeNL

• Hey, that's pretty good.
Complaint against admin JuanTwoThree. [CLOSED]
« on: July 25, 2016, 12:56:46 AM »
So ehh, let me start about the situation.

I got into a fight, injured and walking on the street, an officer treats me and asks what happened. I told him the truth and got brought to the department with no investigation/evidence been taken whatsoever. When I ask the admin why I'm being jailed with no investigation/evidence OOC he keeps telling me that it is an IC issue, which I respond on that I'm being jailed with no investigation/evidence he just completly ignores it. We went on like this, he just kept telling me that it's an IC issue while he doesn't really respond to my problem, and decides to A-JAIL me for non respective behaviour against admins.
SS

http://prntscr.com/bx1e1s
http://prntscr.com/bx1eh4

He doesn't really wanna talk about it after that, just disabling the OOC chat.

http://prntscr.com/bx1es7
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 02:01:53 AM by Mafia »
Feel free to PM me!

TugayCanD

• Los Santos Police Department- Police Officer I
Re: Complaint against admin JuanTwoThree.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 01:00:58 AM »
I think you attidude was wrong against an admin OOCly, Swearing using caps and all that. That got people to not care about you. I PM'ed you about it you sweared on me too then said stop Pming me you should consider your attidude in situations like this....
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 01:03:37 AM by TugayCanD »
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

Dean McGee - LSPD, Died on the Line Of Duty.

Daniel Richards- Los Santos Police Department
DaVonte Johnson- 516 Liverpool Crew

MootjeNL

• Hey, that's pretty good.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 01:02:43 AM »
I don't see anywhere that admins have to stop listening to me when I use caps and stuff?
Do you?
Feel free to PM me!

TugayCanD

• Los Santos Police Department- Police Officer I
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 01:04:54 AM »
You don't seem mature with actions like that thats why. They get bothered from you/ your actions. (That was my point of view , just wanted to state, won't be posting any more don't expect a reply.)
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

Dean McGee - LSPD, Died on the Line Of Duty.

Daniel Richards- Los Santos Police Department
DaVonte Johnson- 516 Liverpool Crew

JuanTwoThree

• Administrator
Re: Complaint against admin JuanTwoThree. [CLOSED]
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 02:18:43 AM »
Alright, let's see.

First off, you've posted it in the wrong place.

What I can notice at plain sight is that you obviously did not include the whole thing. You only put the logs that benefit you, or in other words, completely go against me. Sadly I do not have screenshots as the conversation is gone on my behalf. Buuut, that's why the logs are for, right?

I got into a fight, injured and walking on the street, an officer treats me and asks what happened. I told him the truth and got brought to the department with no investigation/evidence been taken whatsoever. When I ask the admin why I'm being jailed with no investigation/evidence OOC he keeps telling me that it is an IC issue, which I respond on that I'm being jailed with no investigation/evidence he just completly ignores it.
I guess anybody or at least most of the people would agree that indeed, being arrested (not ajailed, arrested) is an IC issue. Even if it's a wrongful arrest or whatever, it is still an IC issue thus not to be discussed OOCly. You're completely talking against your own words there: "he keeps telling me that it is an IC issue, which I respond on that I'm being jailed with no investigation/evidence he just completly ignores it"

We went on like this, he just kept telling me that it's an IC issue while he doesn't really respond to my problem,
Once again, you're going against your own words: "he just kept telling me that it's an IC issue while he doesn't really respond to my problem" (Putting the colors there in order to differ the two opposing statements). As far as I understood, her problem was that there is no evidence and whatnot, so it is, yet again, and IC problem. She also asked about the court, which she has been answered that there is none at the moment, so we've been asked to proceed with the arrest, but I guess that isn't against me as it isn't my fault that there is no court faction able to handle the case. Once again, I do not have logs of that situation though both Shagwarth and TugayCanD can testify that I've told her million times (Though she has said I only said it a few times, and never shows how many times I insisted it was an IC trouble), as well as the logs.

Moving on!
and decides to A-JAIL me for non respective behaviour against admins.
Oh, of course. What a coincidence she didn't include all the caps and swearing she has said. By the way, heads up! You forgot to include the other reason why I jailed you. Non-RP behavior. About the non-respective behaviOR, it's pretty much self-explanatory and is also testified by TugayCanD:
I think you attidude was wrong against an admin OOCly, Swearing using caps and all that. That got people to not care about you. I PM'ed you about it you sweared on me too then said stop Pming me you should consider your attidude in situations like this....
About the non-RP, I've warned you about it before hand, but you kept doing it. She started punching the cell bars so I warned her, though later on she continued doing multiple animations such as /wank and /dance when she did not roleplay it at all.

Let's go to the screenshots now, shall we?
1) http://prntscr.com/bx1e1s
 There it is. She kept saying the same stuff over and over again, when I re-affirmed her multiple times it was an IC issue. I can not recall that specific moment exactly (No, I am not saying it didn't happen, of course), though I think I didn't respond at that time because I was either checking the crime sheet or chatting on the /f chat. If you check the logs, I bet there isn't a 10-minute time lapse that you could really throw against me for not replying. If it's the moment I'm thinking about, I've asked her various times if she had any further doubts so I could continue my RP, as I considered that I had already answered the "youre arresting me with no evidence" multiple times. I'll repeat it yet again, check the logs because she did not put the whole thing.

2) http://prntscr.com/bx1eh4
 Welp, she -did- include a tiny bit of her disrespect because it benefitted her, of course! Regardless, she had no further doubts other than the IC issue, so I saw my presence unnecessary as, welp, I wanted to RP and she was continuously asking the same thing again and again. I'm somewhy not surprised. That's not the whole thing. Insisting once again, check the logs, will ya'?

3) http://prnt.sc/bx1es7
 Oh my god, really? Are you like, serious right now? I can't believe you're saying I don't want to talk about it (In a manner that I'm trying to avoid, uhh... Getting reported, I guess?) when I have literally linked you to the report thread and it is present there. I can't believe I'm explaining this, but I will regardless. I've toggled the OOC chat as both TugayCanD and Shagwarth were going to head off and there was nobody else on the server other than them, myself and the reporter, MootjeNL. It's common sense really, you don't want to risk spam or whatever and yeah, I didn't really see a useful usage or a good reason for it to stay on. No, I did not want to talk about it for obvious reasons; I had told her that it was an IC issue a million times, and saw myself forced to jail her in the end. So no. Nobody would like to talk about it, though it is obviously not the reason why I toggled GOOC when as you can clearly see, I linked you to the report section and you successfully reported it.

I think that wraps up the problem, it is obviously not my choice though I'm always able to share my point of sight. Of course, my point of sight is in my own defense in this case, though it is because I truly think I did the correct thing. I have no problem in lowering my head and being responsible for my mistakes, but this is not the case. You are young, which is not the case, though you claim yourself as mature. If you ask me, it has been really immature of you to only put the parts that would benefit you, and bring me down. Feel free to reply, though I am not expecting a further response from you; I'm looking forwards to somebody who's got the power of decision to say what is to be done now.

PS: I'm playing the same game now! But I'll put the whole thing (Even unrelated junk, so that you see that there was nothing important behind that). Here, have some more disrespect/rudeness against me, even after I have ajailed her.
 http://prntscr.com/bx24q4
 http://prntscr.com/bx24yu

Mafia

• Head Administrator
Re: Complaint against admin JuanTwoThree. [CLOSED]
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 02:24:33 AM »
As Head of Administration, this is indeed my responsibility. I do indeed have a conclusion aswell. Conclusion is as follows;

The fact that LSPD jailed you or what not is purely IC based and is, as JuanTwoThree said, an IC matter. It is pure roleplay, and if you feel like the LSPD did arrest you wrongfully or if you feel like the arrest was false, then you should take that matter into your own hands ICly. Take it ICly and speak to the Chief of Police about it. Just make sure you actually got the badge number(s) or know the lastname(s) of the Officer(s).

Secondly, about the admin jail. The Administrator jail was valid aswell. Judging by the fact you used the N word in the local OOC Chat is indeed a disrespectful behaviour. It is a racial expression and is considered disrespectful, whether that being towards the admin or in general using it in the local OOC chat. It is also considered an OOC insult, which is against the rules.

Since all evidence is gathered and the report has an ending point of which the report can not go any further in terms of discussion, the results of the report are the following;

- The report is hereby closed with the ending results of it being;

* Administrator jail was VALID.
* Report is hereby CLOSED, LOCKED and ARCHIVED.