Author Topic: Shagwarth's Videos and Screens !  (Read 170 times)

Shagwarth

• Shaggy Shagwarth.
Shagwarth's Videos and Screens !
« on: August 05, 2016, 03:10:47 AM »
Hey everyone ! I started recording and editing videos today ! I made a video already. It's pretty amateur. I'll keep posting my new videos and SS here. I'd be glad if you like and subscribe me on youtube xD Give me feedbacks and suggestions ! thanks.

OOC PD Training:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 03:03:44 AM by Shagwarth »

Tosfera

• Community Owner
Re: Shagwarth's Videos and Screens !
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 12:05:32 PM »
Hitting that pole concerns me a bit but hey.. you were the only one doing the chase :P gj ^^

MootjeNL

• Hey, that's pretty good.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 04:42:44 PM »
that moment when you're not the one being chased

:(
Feel free to PM me!

Blast3r

• Community Owner
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 06:42:46 PM »
Alright, the video is nice but I'd like to put my feedback on it, pretty much 2 notes for the future reference:

1: It'd be better if you were to actually record RP moments that actually occur randomly instead of something that is clearly set up between you and that player you were chasing.
2: Bandicam? Are you sure that's a good choice? Afaik that one is rather bad for recording in terms of FPS capture and such, I'd strongly suggest you find something else to record with.

That's about it for the feedback from me :)

Oh and, from now on, please properly RP pole hits, ty.

Shagwarth

• Shaggy Shagwarth.
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 08:59:54 PM »
Alright, the video is nice but I'd like to put my feedback on it, pretty much 2 notes for the future reference:

1: It'd be better if you were to actually record RP moments that actually occur randomly instead of something that is clearly set up between you and that player you were chasing.
2: Bandicam? Are you sure that's a good choice? Afaik that one is rather bad for recording in terms of FPS capture and such, I'd strongly suggest you find something else to record with.

Didn't really want to RP that slight hit on the pole while I was alone in the chase.
I wanted to use OBS to record the video but it doesn't record MTA for some reason..couldn't fix it so I wanted to go simple.

Blast3r

• Community Owner
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 09:13:06 PM »

Didn't really want to RP that slight hit on the pole while I was alone in the chase.
I wanted to use OBS to record the video but it doesn't record MTA for some reason..couldn't fix it so I wanted to go simple.

Do you have an Nvidia and a PC capable of running the Nvidia Shield? If so, try that.

Shagwarth

• Shaggy Shagwarth.
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 09:34:49 PM »

Do you have an Nvidia and a PC capable of running the Nvidia Shield? If so, try that.

Oh and by the way, Once Mafia told me that Poles are not high impact and it's not necessesary to RP pole crashes in pursuit all the times.
And I'll look for to find a better recording software !

Blast3r

• Community Owner
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2016, 09:50:29 PM »
Depends on how hard the hit on the pole is, in some situations you may end up just scratching it which IRL it would make you able to continue driving, however in some other cases, including this one the pole hit effect would be higher and ability on you to continue driving would be questionable in terms if you've been injured or if the car itself has sustained some critical damage.

Mafia

• Head Administrator
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2016, 05:33:29 PM »

Oh and by the way, Once Mafia told me that Poles are not high impact and it's not necessesary to RP pole crashes in pursuit all the times.
And I'll look for to find a better recording software !

Alright, let's get one thing clear here. I never said that you shouldn't RP pole collisions. I said, if the vehicle hits the pole on high impact, and or in general collides with the pole, it HAS to be RP'ed.
There are small rare exceptions, in case of very light "scratches". Other than that, EVERY impact with a pole HAS to be RP'ed.

Shagwarth

• Shaggy Shagwarth.
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2016, 03:04:19 AM »
Added new video ! Waiting for you guy's feedbacks !

Blast3r

• Community Owner
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2016, 06:45:46 PM »
I lol'd at @1:03 and 2:40 XD.

The title "LSPD OOC training" rly made me sad that we didn't record the time when I did PIT on Mafia at the bridge xD

Shagwarth

• Shaggy Shagwarth.
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2016, 06:49:32 PM »
I lol'd at @1:03 and 2:40 XD.

The title "LSPD OOC training" rly made me sad that we didn't record the time when I did PIT on Mafia at the bridge xD

Yes, it's too sad that I didn't start recording earlier.