Author Topic: Avery Luu ~ Progress  (Read 128 times)

Red

• Departing
Avery Luu ~ Progress
« on: July 24, 2016, 12:07:46 AM »

~ My roleplay thread @ http://mta.advanced-gaming.org/forum/index.php/topic,319.0.html
~

Departure / leaving roleplay w.i.p

MootjeNL

• Hey, that's pretty good.
Re: Avery Luu ~ Progress
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 01:33:13 PM »
bye have a great time
Feel free to PM me!

Blast3r

• Community Owner
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 08:45:28 PM »
TL:DR kicked out of LSPD, cries about it and decides to leave the server. Wish you the best of luck in the future mate.

TugayCanD

• Los Santos Police Department- Police Officer I
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 01:08:36 AM »
Getting kicked from LSPD won't be an end for you, there's always a RP option. Anyways good bai...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 12:21:51 PM by TugayCanD »
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

Dean McGee - LSPD, Died on the Line Of Duty.

Daniel Richards- Los Santos Police Department
DaVonte Johnson- 516 Liverpool Crew

Red

• Departing
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 09:28:57 AM »

Getting kicked from LSPD won't be an end for you, there's always a RP option. Anywasys good bai...
Avery Luu got banished from LSPD without any reason or reconciliation; he saw that this city's ways and methods were totally out of his ideas of an ideal city and decided that the best choice was to leave.

bye have a great time
You and this other person, I've enjoyed rp'ing with despite some bumps.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 09:32:56 AM by Red »
~ My roleplay thread @ http://mta.advanced-gaming.org/forum/index.php/topic,319.0.html
~

Departure / leaving roleplay w.i.p

Blast3r

• Community Owner
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 11:53:02 AM »
Well since you decided to put the "since Avery Luu has been banished from LSPD with little to no explanation" screenshot multiple times, I've decided to go on with the reasoning:

Do note, most of these are OOC.

• After the application for the LSPD has been accepted, you decided that it'd be good to stop in the middle of the road near every police pull over that happened for a few seconds before you'd continue driving. Then after 30 seconds of leaving the scene, you'd already be back, doing the exact same thing stopping like a moron in the middle of the street looking at the situation or just massively slowing down.
  • During the interview Mafia has gave you a ooc question in regards of showing your RP skill in terms of arrest, we can easily say that you completely failed that one but then again we still decided to go on with it and accept you into the department.
  • 2 Administrator jails with the following situations:

1: Spam of the report system (25 minutes) - you've made a report about your car being stuck, which was like the tenth time in a course of few days that your car was stuck mainly because you kept parking it at the same spot between two walls at which place you'd absolutely not be able to actually exit the vehicle RPly, but then again I didn't bother much about that and always kindly TP'd your vehicle out. At the point your report was made, I had another report which came before yours and was the only Administrator online therefore I PM'd you to wait for a bit as I'm already on a report. And at that point, you decided after thirty or so seconds that it'd be the best choice to make yet another report because apparently you're more important than the other players or whatever and have actually added "!!!" after your report text, unlike the previous report. 1st report: "My car is stuck". 2nd report: "My car is stuck!!!". Of course, after few minutes you've decided to make another report in which you've said how the jail time is too long, ignoring the fact that Administrator's decision is final and that you should not procceed contacting the Administration team about it, although you can still report the Administrator if you feel like they're in the wrong. I decided, however, not to act on the fact that you ignored Administrator's decision and just simply told you via PM that your time won't be reduced.

2: Metagaming (25 minutes) - I've recieved a report by a player that you've asked for a phone number through PMs and after looking into the logs the report itself did turn out to be true to which I acted and admin jailed you. In terms of this, you decided to PM me and tell me how you RPly had the number and asked how else you were actually supposed to get the number (ignoring the fact that phone system itself has ability to store contacts) however, it was actually the player itself that you PM'd that reported you.

• In addition, we've seen multiple cases in which your RP level seem to be lower than the LSPD's requirement.

I hope, that, finally answers your "little to no explanation" thing which you posted multiple times, take care.