Author Topic: A new forum theme!  (Read 88 times)

Tosfera

• Community Owner
A new forum theme!
« on: November 11, 2015, 10:24:09 AM »
The last few days I've been really busy with some personal things and haven't been able to be at home any longer than the time to sleep. Therefore, I've taken one of the requests from several players.

Numerous players would've loved to see a new theme for the forums. As requested, I've just finished a beta version of a new theme. I still have to do a few things, but it's ready to be used. For those which are interested in the new look of the theme, you can either select it as your active theme or take a look at some of the images below.

For those which are wondering, the template is not yet ready to be used on devices. There are several things left to be done before I'm starting the actual responsive part of the forums. I'll be providing a mobile friendly ( responsive ) template in the same style of the new theme. Click on the images for the full size images ( 1920x1080 ).

The homepage with no new posts

A board including 2 topics with several tags

If you would like to try this theme out yourself, you can change this in your profile settings. ( profile > forum profile > modify profile > look and layout ). Feel free to report anything that doesn't seem right to you.

Kind regards,
Tosfera.

ps. The theme is still in a beta version.

Sin

Re: A new forum theme!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 06:34:52 PM »
i love it m8!

gotta,get,that,post,count,you,know,what,i,mean ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Tosfera

• Community Owner
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 08:29:47 PM »
Good to hear that you love it, besides the flaws it has.. it still does it job quite good! :)

Tosfera

• Community Owner
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 12:31:45 PM »
The theme is hereby a bit more mobile-friendly. Enjoy!